Baku, FinanceTime. Today, one of the leading banks of Azerbaijan, AtaBank OJSC, presented a new mobile banking application AtaNet. AtaNet was developed in accordance with the needs and requirements of representatives of corporate business, entrepreneurs and individual clients.During the presentation special attention was paid to the security of the new product. The product has been developed according to the international standards and is provided with several levels of protection. Along with a one-time password or the ASAN signature, user can also access the application through a fingerprint, if his device supports this function. It should be noted that during usage of services, complete security is provided through one-time passwords.
First Deputy Chairman of AtaBank OJSC Etibar Babashli said at the ceremony: AtaBank OJSC is a bank that always presents innovative products for its customers and will continue this policy. Mr. Babashli summed up his speech saying that AtaBank OJSC will remain in the future for its clients as bank not only satisfying their requirements in the finance sphere irrespective of time and place, but also as a friendly institution for all financial issues.
AtaNet is a modern mobile banking application that allows to perform all traditional banking operations.
In addition, it should be noted that the AtaNet Internet banking has also been completely redesigned and updated to version 2.
And the most important is that for customers of the Bank connection and use of AtaNet is completely free of charge.
Operations can be performed by AtaNet mobile banking application are listed below:
- Monitoring of the current accounts, deposit accounts, card accounts and credit accounts;
- Opening of the current accounts and deposit accounts;
- Transfers between personal accounts;
- Internal transfers;
- Blocking and unblocking of the cards;
- Activation and deactivation of SMS notification service;
- Order of plastic and virtual bank cards;
- Domestic transfers – BCSS and RTGS;
- International – SWIFT transfers;
- Government Payments - Budget, VAT and Tax Payments;
- Transfers to cards of AtaBank OJSC and other Azerbaijan banks;
- Utility payments;
- Salary payments;
- Loan payments;
- Mortgage payments;
- Conversion operations.
Following information can also be obtained:
- Information about bank;
- Information about service network;
- Currency rates.
Video - https://youtu.be/INS8U0WUxy8
Continuous increase in number of the provided services and updating of functionality of a mobile application is planned.
AtaNet mobile application is available in AppStore and Google Play market.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atabank.ebank